1. Where did you meet?
Rockin R Ranch, Halloween Party! He was a Caveman and I was a Football Girl!
2. How long did you date before you got married?
..........Only 5 months! On our second date he told me that he would never marry a girl until he had dated her for at least a year!!
3. How long have you been married?
2 1/2 years!!
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He can cook! And fart on command. One time he made his fart last for 10 seconds, I think thats a world record!!
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
He has the most gorgeous eyes EVER! His smile gets me every time... he's just so dang handsome!
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
There is too many to just choose one. But I must say that he is very selfless & sincere when it comes to me and my feelings. He would never intentionally hurt me, he goes out of his way to make me smile and to make sure I am happy! I just love him :)
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
"BABE & Shanny"
8. What is his favorite color?
He hates RED! Maybe blue, sometimes green... He really likes wearing dark grey though!
9. What is his favorite food?
Ritos Bean and Cheese Burrito Enchilada style! And of course YC's.
10. What is his favorite sport?
He likes playing all sports, for the most part! Probably Soccer, Baseball, or Basketball. (I know i'm breaking the rules by giving more than one answer but it just too hard to give only one!)
11. When and where was your first kiss?
Well it was a month after we started dating, December 1st. He finally couldn't resist anymore...he kissed me while we were talking in his parents living room! Best kiss EVER!
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just being with each other makes us most happy, it doesn't matter what were doing...fishing, pedicures, grocery shopping, camping...anything!!! We really like watching Forensic Files together. We do that A LOT!
13. Do you have any children?
YES! Bristol Noel!! ...And hopefully another one sooon :)
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
To be honest, he's not very talented! Haha I take that back, he is a great public speaker. I love when he sings to me :) His voice is so sexy.
15. How old is he?
25 (almost 26), He can rent cars now!! When we were in Utah on our Honey Moon he couldn't rent a car because he was only 23. We were carless for a few hours!
16. Who said I love you first?
ABE! (December 4th, in my living room) After he said it, I said, "So does this mean i'm your girlfriend?!" Keep in mind that we had only kissed 3 days before he had told me he loved me! I was just makin sure!!
17. What's his favorite music?
Everything country!! Especially George Strait. Ps His favorite number is 17 :)
18. What do you admire most about him?
I love that he is so smart and knowledgeable about the gospel! He teaches me so much. He is such a great example to me. He is ALWAYS the first to hit his knees at night and to pull out his scriptures in the morning.
19. Do you think he will read this?
Depends....If I tell him I finally wrote about him, he'll check it within that hour!! (He has been asking...when are you going to blog about me!? Hehe) I love you BABE! :)
1 comment:
Whoa, I stumbled upon your blog! Didn't even know you had one. How fun. Looks like you're having a grand time in Colorado! Definitely jealous of the cooler weather you guys are experiencing. KIT. Brooke
Post a Comment