Ok seriously this place is a blast! We had tons of fun, my dad bought all of us fast-pass cards that got us to the front of every line....SOOO worth it! We got through all the rides with NO waiting!!
Abe and Dad going on the Yoyo ball!!! It shoots you straight up into the sky! It's quite a thriller!
Me, Bristol (Love her face expression here), Ashton and Sunni!!
Now it's mine and Ashtons turn! HOLY-COW! That was seriously the crazzziest feeling ever! I was so scared...we shot off and all you see is the sky and you're just flying so high super fast! I thought I was pretty brave to go on that! Ash and I kept throwing our legs up making us flip ourselves on our way down!
WE SURVIVED! Phewww :)
After Ashton and I went Sunni decided she wanted to go! She chose me to go with her! :) I got round 2 of the Yoyo Thriller! Sunni was screaming the whole way up, "This is so fun, this is soooooo fun!"
SuRvIvOrS!
On the first roller-coaster I went on it jerked my neck of course. I couldn't turn it after that! :( So I took some medicine and it made me feel like I had a migraine head-ache. So Abe took me home I had a nap and felt batter so I brought Bristol back to the park with me! They were all excited to see her!!
Gearing up for another Thriller ride!!!
This ride they pull you all the way back up to the very top of those polls and drop you! You seriously go flying back and forth like Super-man! Theres Ashton, Dad and Sunni waving to us!
Our turn!
Lets go flllyyyy!
No comments:
Post a Comment