Monday, August 30, 2010

A LOT OF COMING AND GOING!

What a FUN 2 weeks I had with my beautiful sisters Ashton & Sunni....


Just waiting for our SONIC SLUSHIES! We went to Sonic like everyday! I was craving their Grape Cream Slushies! MMM...so yummy! Ashton enjoyed talking to people in the cars next to us in her silly prank voice and the guy who would deliver us our drinks!


Bristols flower is HIGE, I know! I can't help it! Abe HATES when I put that one on her head. He says, "she is going to become lopsided trying to hold her head up"!


We went exploring up into the gorgeous mountains that are just 40 minutes away from our house! We had a little pic-nic right next to a beautiful creek!


Briss wanted Abe's sandwich SOOO bad!!



Daddy & his little "Briss Briss"


Mommy and her Bebe girl Bristol!


Just me with 2 of my bestest friends ever! Sisters for life!



Just out exploring........


Oooh, look what we found!!


We took this picture especially for our dad because he LOVES the color purple haha!



The Denver Temple! It poured rain on us after we took these pictures! It was actually lightning & thundering pretty bad while we were standing there!


Me and my sister Ashton


Me and sista Sunni!


Another rainy day...this one we spent (don't ask why) walking to Costco to mess around! Adelle joined us girls!



Does this need explaining?? Oh how we love CHURROS! Adelle is thinking...How can I get me some of that!





Hot tubbing in the rain! Is there anything better!?


We went to a huge park to play wiffle-ball and kickball! It was Adelle, Johnny, Craig, Chaz, Ashton, Sunni, Bristol, Abe and I! We had a blast...Definitely sore the next day, so out of shape! After we played, we went to Chillies for dinner!! Too much fun!


Another walk! No rain this time!


My little Sunni girl is such a sweet sister. She is such a big helper with Bristol, they had so much fun together! I wish we lived closer to them I miss my sisters everyday of my life! Sunni and I had fun staying up late talking...Ashton and Abe always fell to sleep earlier than Sunni and I so we made some good memories together being the only 2 awake! Sunni loved playing Balderdash...she would beg us to play with her every night! She was very creative with her answers and actually won the game more than once! Sunni I love you very much! You are such a sweet sister and auntie! :)

Ashton, Ashton, Ashton- Where so i begin! Oh how I love this girl, we have become so close over the last 2 years! She is truly one of me best friends! She is also such a good auntie to her Briss Briss! But one of my funnest memories of their trip out here was all the prank calling we did. Made me feel like I was back in High School. This girl can make you laugh to the point of exhaustion and pee rolling down your legs!! Haha- she changes her voice and the things she comes up with to say are just unbelievably funny! "Hi this is Baby Banesssa calling from Tokyo, Connecticut. I was just wondering what you had for dinner-- I had FISH and APPPLES! And it was yuuummy!" Another classic..."My voice changes to this when I take my night time pills!" Oh my goodness she had me, Sunni and Adelle laughing so hard! We made so many fun memories in that 2 weeks they were here! I Love Ashton so much! I am so grateful her and that we have become so close these last couple years. She is so much fun and I look forward to her 2nd trip out here in October!!! I have the BEST sisters in the world! :)

2 comments:

Sarah W. said...

BIG BERTHA!!!!

Ashton Teriece Swanson said...

Shantay!!! Oh my goodness this seriously just made a ton of memories come back to my head!! Oh how I miss it :( I can't wait to do more prank calls soon!! We can call from Tokyo Boston Connecticut haha but also I need to tell you... You are quite the little blogger!! And I feel so honored that you blogged about me! But yes. We have come a long way. I remember when we used to fight constantly and be brats to each other. I'm soo glad it's not like that anymore :). I love you so much!! Keep up the good blogging work! It looks so so cute! I love reading about you guys. Love you, ash