Ok so i've been horrible at Blogging these last couple of months! I better get you all caught up on our busy busy life and the fun memories we've been making!
4th of July!
We had all sorts of parties going on! Abe's mission buddy Elder Downing and his wife had us over for a fun little BBQ party with some other couples and their kidos! Bristol LOVES watching other kids, she laughs at them and wants to be right there in the center of their attention. I forgot my camera, I know...how could I? So we didnt get any cute action shots of her laughing at the other kids. But we did get plenty pictures of Britol on 4th of July in her little sunday dress!

She is too sweet to be a firecracker, look at that face!
Bristol Loves her "Foo Foo"

I love making Bristol bows that are bigger than her head! Surprisingly she doesn't tear them off just yet.
We had a big BBQ 4th of July night! Our apartment was so full of family and friends that we literally couldn't take 3 steps without invading someones personal space! But it was so fun. We had the Sellards over- minus Leah's family, Sarah and Blake. Then we invited some of the guys (Chaz, Johnny, Brock) that are working here in Denver with Abe! Oh and we also had the missionaries over for dinner too! So yes, I wasn't lying when i said our apartment was full to the point of invading peoples personal space! We had a good time though. We played our favorite game ever.... Balderdash! Thanks to Sarah & Blake for introducing it to us! :)
Firework time! We didn't even have to leave our apartment to watch fireworks. They were going off right and left in every direction you looked, so us Sellards all watched from our balcony. It was amazing! Here in Colorado Fireworks are not illegal so literally the whole night sky lit up into one big firework! Then it poured rain the rest of the night, we snuggled up and watched a movie!
The End!
No comments:
Post a Comment