Bristol LOVES Adelle...Or should i say Adelles necklaces! When Delly Boo comes to babysit she always always has a tasty necklace for Bristol to eat. I guess that makes Adelle her favorite auntie! Leah, Sarah, Ashton and Sunni you've got some competition, you better step it up! Thanks for all you do Adelle, we love ya!
Wow what a project...the BEFORE picture.....
....And the AFTER picture!!! Yay, it's finally done. This is what Abe and I have been busy working on allllll week! This will not be used as a bed room dresser just yet. It will be used as our new TV stand while we are living here in Colorado. Before we moved here to Denver, Abe took all of our furniture and decorations to Rexburg, Idaho and put it in storage (our company furnishes our apartments). We have a big entertainment center waiting for us in storage. We do not have a dresser though, we've never had one. So instead of looking for a new/more sturdy/baby-proof TV stand than the one we have now here in Denver, we decided to find a dresser off of craigslist and fix it up so we can have a dresser when we move to Rexburg! Smart thinking, I know! So we got this Victorian style dresser for like 60 bucks (a little over priced but oh well-we were in a hurry and it was all we could find). So we spent all week sanding it down and painting it! I was so proud of us. :)
Ok so I though i was being good and smart about putting down a tarp before I started spray painting, haha! Well at least the cement didn't get completely covered! :)
This was our other project...finding a way to trap Bristol in the living room without any escape routes! It's successful for now until she learns how to climb over our little door/box trap! She stands at that peek-way and pounds on it to get our attention!
1 comment:
Aww.. You didnt have to add my name. Some aunt I am.
Post a Comment