ok I'm a little ticked right now! I put my pictures on my computer and this whole last month my camera was on a smaller setting (darn Abe changed it on me and forgot to change it back, I had no idea!) So frustrating! But at least I still have them they are just a bit fuzzy!
Ok funny story, so we got to Rexburg and the weather was actually amazing...no snow, not freezing at all, just perfect! Abe even said, "I'm thinking about getting a bike to ride to and from campus." I said, "Well what about when it's freezing and snowy?" Abe THOUGHT he could be tough and just deal with the snowy weather. He said, "Lots of people still ride bikes to school here when it's snowing, i'm sure i'll be fine." 4 days later a snow storm hits. It was colder than ever. Abe said,"yeah about that bike...never mind!" Haha. It snowed from the time we woke up until we closed our eyes for bed that night! It NEVER stopped! I was so bumbed, I had planned to get out get some exercise (BYU campus is huge, lots of walking) but no, I quickly learned that snow falling is only fun to look at from the inside of your house for 1 day! I was trapped inside all day, kinda depressing!
This was the morning of our first snowfall here in Rexburg! (November 8th)
Bristol loves the snow! She had snowflakes all over her eyelashes! SO cute :)
This is outside my backdoor around lunch time...It got whiter and whiter as the day went on! Another story... Later that night Abe, Briss and I had to run to the store. On our way there I just kept saying, "this is miserable, I dont know how people enjoy living in this weather, especially with little kids!" Just then Abe put on his brakes to stop at the red light ahead...and what do ya know...it was like and avalanche falling from the top of our car roof completely blocking our view from the road. Snow covered our entire windshield. I freaked out and said, " How do we get the snow off?" Abe laughed and put on the windshield wipers. I will never drive in the snow as long as I live!!!!
Ok I get really bored all day so I decided to try something new with Bristols short boy hair! She wont leave her head bands on anymore so I found a solution! She gets little piggy tails that look like devil horns! Haha!
Look at that little girls face! She's pretending to be sooo sweet....when really she is quite the little sassy-frass these days! If she doesnt get what she wants she throws her head back onto the hardwood floor and starts kicking and screaming like a 2 year old! I cant believe were already going through the terrible twos! It scares me to think what she will be like in a couple years.
The second week in Rexburg, Abe and Bristol got really sick with sinus colds! They both laid around all day. Poor sickies!
Well someone had a birthday... Yup, ABE! He turned 26 on November 11th. He's getting so old, only 4 years away from 30! AHH!
Surprise, surprise...he didnt think I got him a gift! He wanted this book really bad. I had 15 dollars cash when I went to get it thinking it shouldnt be more than that! Well it ended up being 22 dollars! So I had to swipe my debit card, darn it! A couple days later Abe asked..."What did you get at Desert Book?" AH! He almost caught me but I quickly said...Oh I got some rolls from the bakery there!" He totally fell for it, i'm so sneaky!
Ok so i figured it wouldn't be considered bad if I got scratcher tickets as a birthday gift because I would have spent that 10 dollars on something else for him! Well we only won 3 dollars off all of those!
We had Chicken Alfredo and garlic bread for dinner (one of Abes favorites) and of course had to pull out the Sparkling Cider! :)
Happy Birthday Abeos, we love you!
3 comments:
your family is so dang cute! im jealous of snow pictures. i want to take some pics in the snow. all we can take pics of here is cactus and tumbleweeds haha. that's so funny about bristol when she doesnt get her way. kaydence does the same thing, bangs her head back and hurts herself. im sure they will get over it....hopefully.
oh my gosh she's so big! cant wait to see you guys!
Im getting that book for Blake for christmas!! (Shh dont tell him). We are naming our son after him, haha! (ps im not pregnant.) See you.... TOMORROW!!! :) yay!
Post a Comment