Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Rigdon!

What an exciting weekend I had at the first of October! I got to meet my new adorable nephew Rigdon! He is so tiny and precious.


I just love my niece and nephews. Millie is a good little helper :)

Here we all are at Bampa Jess & Grandma Anns! Sarah, Adelle, Millie, Me, Briss, Leah and Rigdon :)

Millie gave Bristol her stroller to push around, she loves it!

Ryker and Bristol scanning the kitchen floor for left overs :) Ryker LOVES Briss Briss he chased her around all night!

Gama and Briss Briss :)

All the cousins! SO CUTE. Right after we said, "ok were done taking pictures" Millie threw Bristol off her lap! It was so funny and sad at the same time! Bristol went flying into the middle of the room, poor dolly.

There is Uncle Blake and Auntie Sarah!

And last but not least... Our dearest Bampa Jess & Grandma Ann! We sure do love them! :)

No comments: