Another Thanksgiving came and went. I don't understand where time is going? I wish it would slow down a little. We got to go down to Arizona for Thanksgiving this year! We were very excited about that. We spent the big feast with my side of the family this year (at aunt Melodys house). It was delicious! We had fun saying hi to everyone we haven't seen in a while. Thanksgiving night we played games with Abes side of the family... Leah, Shaun, Blake, Sarah, Adelle, Ethan and Mama Kathleen! I'm very sad we didn't take one picture. Darn! But it was a very fun night!!! Sarah made a killer cake that was to die for... I think everyone had seconds, I know I did!
My family:
Chase, Ashton, Skyler, Dad, Mom, Shantay, Abe, Bristol and Sunni
Me and my beautiful sisters, Sunni and Ashton!
Bristol spent half of the day on the trampoline with Grandpa bouncing her high into the air! She loved it.
After the Thanksgiving feast Ashton was so kind to take our family pictures down at the Orange Patch! She did an awesome job, Thanks Ashtie!
We are best friends and still so in love. We love every second spent with each other. I am so grateful to have Abe as my husband, best friend, father of my children and most importantly my Eternal Companion! He makes me so happy. I can't imagine life without him by my side. I love him very much.
Ok so Bristol LOVES licking her lips... It all started when she got a cold and tasted her snot dripping into her mouth, yuck! So now she walks around the house licking her lips and saying, "lalalalala"
1 comment:
im so glad we got to see you guys for thanksgiving! your family pics turned out so cute. ash did a great job!
Post a Comment