Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catching up through October!

What a crazy busy month October was! I got it done in one blog :) (except I'm still waiting on the pictures from our trip down to AZ)

Abe got a new gun! It's the smurffy gun...he painted it black while I was in AZ.


"Spit Happens" A LOT!


So I got to go down to Az at the beginning of October to see my family and my new little nephew Rigdon! I havent done that post just yet! Its next...


Saying goodbye at the airport! SO SAD to leave, I love my family!


Well the flight back was a whole lot easier than the flight to Arizona. I had Ashton, Adelle and Kathleen with me! Bristol was so good on the plane except for the fact that she was getting sick with diarrhea and kept pooping every 30 minutes...the whole plane smelt of it!


Just us girls out on our balcony...its getting chilly in Denver!


Bath time!


Ashton loved giving Bristol baths while she was visiting us for a week!


Ok so I had to post this picture because there is a funny story behind it! We asked Abe to take a picture of the 2 of us and of course he is all about scenery! He was sure to get the beautiful blue sky and hardly any of us! We make fun of him every time we ask him to take a picture now! Silly boy :)


We went to this fabulous Sweet shop in downtown Littleton! It had over 100 jars filled with candy! I was in dreamland!!! The strawberry and raspberry chewies were amazing and so were the carmel filled cookies n cream and cheesecake malt balls! MMM...



So we decided to try those nose strips! Hahah we talked Abe into letting us put one on his nose...he will kill me if he knows I put this picture on my blog! Haha


Pajama Party! Onsies only...
I'm so glad Ashton got to come spend her October break with us in Denver! We had so much fun with her. I felt bad because the first half of the week she was here I got the flu then Abe got it and then Bristol! :( But we still managed to make some really great memories! :) I love my sister Ashton so much, she is such a great friend and the biggest help! Bristol loves her Aunt Ash :)


That water looks SO refreshing! I wanted to jump in, but it was so cold!


We had to take another trip to Breckenridge, this time with ashton and the Sellards...they hadn't been yet! There is this amazing Pizza place called, "Downstairs at Erics" Its so yummy and since Kathleen and Avery are so into finding tasty pizza joints we had to take them there!




Auntie Ash and Briss


Ok so Ashton is OBSESSED with Starbucks! She insisted I take her picture by the sign! She loves their Vanilla Bean shakes!


All of the trees are turning colors! :) SO PRETTY


So I was in Bristols room today going through clothes and Briss was playing in the living room in her cage and then all of a sudden I hear her crawling down the hall, I jump up and sure enough she found out how to climb on top of her box and escape her cage! She gets up on it and bangs on the couch and watches her Baby Einsteins!!


Poor dolly got sick and fell asleep on the floor! She laid there for 20 minutes letting Abe tickle her back! So sad!


Pumpkin carving time!! I love this time of year! Not to mention Halloween night 3 years ago was the night I met Abe! :)


Were a bunch of pumpkin heads!


Bristol is still sick! When she lets you hold and cuddle her thats when you know she is sick! Normally she wants to be on the ground playing and not cuddling! :(


She barfed right after this picture was taken! And it was good timing because I picked up her cup to give her a drink and she barfed right into the cup! Phew...it was a lot too.


Well we were busy traveling on Halloween to our new home in Rexburg, Idaho! So we put her in her little miss piggy costume when we made it to Rexburg and got all settled in! She is so cute!


Where are you going little miss piggy?


Happy late Halloween! :)
Abe and I are scary enough in the morning, so we didnt have to dress up!


Bristol loves her new home here in Rexburg! She loves that she's not caged up anymore, she has free roam all over the bottom floor! The stairs are a different story though! Completely off limits! I caught her on the 4th step going up the other day! I watched her book it up all the way to the top! So I blocked the stairs off with the pack n play. Its working.... for now!


She's just eating her cheerios! Mmm mmm :) Isnt her little ponytail so cute, it sticks straight up! I'm tired of people calling her a boy especially when she wears this blue outfit! So I found a remedy...ponytails :)

2 comments:

Miranda Lewis said...

Shantay
She is a doll! I dont know of any little boy who wears a blue shirt with cupcakes. She is a girl through and through.

Kathleenus said...

Oh, how I miss you guys!! Love you!