Bristol and her Great Grandma Ann and Bompa Jess
All of us girls....where is Gamaw???
Haha I love Millie and Briss in this picture...looks like Millie is teaching Bristol how to be a little booger!
Ok so Millie stole the stroller from Bristol and Bristol had a fit and threw herself onto the ground crying! Millie just looked at her and laughed!!!
Effie and our little Riggy, what a chunk he is! Oh he is so so cute! I miss both of those boys dearly.
Ryker and his daddy Shauno playing ball! Perfect weather to be out in the backyard for a family picnic :)
Good morning sleepy head!
Just busy watching her Baby Einstein!
Happy St. Patties day!
Me, Bristol and my Grandma Swanson! :) She got to come see us for Spring Break, it was so good to see her and spend time with her! I miss her tons.
Grandma Swanson bought Bristol this fun little car. Briss loves it...she drives it around our house all day!
*Honk*Honk*
Dinner at Outback for St. Patricks Day!

Cutest St. Patties Girl around!
Best treat in town....
After shopping we went to Bahama Bucks! mmmmm...it never gets old, not even after working there for 2 years in high school!
Bristol loves shaved ice!
Breakfast time...
Grandma and I made some yummy breakfast for everyone! With this pregnancy I crave breakfast food all the time. So we cooked it all...pancakes, hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausage! mmm Just what I love!
....And this is what dad does with his breakfast....he piles everything together in between his pancakes, kinda like a sandwich and pours syrup all over it! YUCK!
Bristol is obsessed with Apples....she calls it a ball! haha
(She can actually say Apple now)
Everyone eating breakfast!
There is my clean up crew!!!!
Bristol LOVES playing on this car with Ashton and Chase! Bristol spent 95% of her trip down to AZ on this scooter!!
Great Grandma Swanson and Bristol plain the Piano! That piano was actually given to my family from Grandma Swanson!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment