
Bath Time for our little Al-fal-fa!

Now off to bed she goes so the Easter Bunny can come visit....
Dying Easter Eggs is oh so fun!

Cant you tell how excited Abe is about dying Easter Eggs with me!

Well at least I'm happy and excited! I love dying eggs!

Just me and my best friend dying eggs! Kim and Josh Coffin were supposed to come dye with us...but she was busy Baking yummy goodies for Easter dinner.

So I found this cool metallic dye kit when I was in AZ for Spring Break! I had to buy it...i've been patiently waiting for Easter to arrive so we could die our eggs and do the metallic stuff! It turned out pretty cool eh!

Wha-la...There are our Easter Eggs! So pretty.

Our favorite ones!
EASTER MORNING!

So it looks like the Easter Bunny made it to our house! Bristol will be so excited!

My sister-in-law Leah is the cutest craftiest girl in the world! She always has seasonal craft decorations (most of them she makes) up for all holidays....even for August, going back to school theme! Probably because she is a teacher!!! She is so cute and I love her to death. I just want to be more like her, she is so talented! So I have been trying to collect and make my own decorations for all the fun seasons!
WAKE UP MISS BRISS!

Just checkin out what the Easter Bunny brought her this year!


A new "DUCKIE"!

Pancakes for breakfast!

Her favorite new toy. You push a button and it lights up and spins! Briss loves to put her mouth on it cause it vibrates and tickles!

Poor girl is teething on Easter! :(

Off to church we go!

Bristol and all her bunnies!

For Easter Dinner our dear sweet freinds Kim and Josh Coffin invited us to have dinner with Kims family in Rigby. It was so nice of them to offer! We had so much fun and boy was the food just absolutely delish! We had a big Easter Egg hunt in their backyard after dinner...Bristol had so much fun! We even found and egg with 3 dollars in it!!! :) It so nice to have great friends here in Rexbug! We enjoyed our Easter Dinner with the Coffins and Kims Amazing family!
:)
3 comments:
So cute!! I love Easter and I'm proud of Abe for dye those eggs too =) Well thank you for the shout out!! I love you and the funny thing is I'm jealous of you!!! You are seriously one of the prettiest girls I know, perfect skin, hair and beautiful smile. The list could go on!! Well I love your spring collection of decorations, ADORABLE!!!!! We will have to do a 4th of July craft while I'm there =) See ya so soon!!!!!!!!!!
Aw yay! I love you LEAH! And you are beautiful also! :)
That was from Shanny not Abeos....I didn't know I was logged into his haha sorry!
Post a Comment