Does it ever stop snowing here in Rexburg...I don't think so!
I love when the snow sparkles at sundown... Its beautiful!
...Thats until she falls flat on her booty and gets soaking wet! Poor girl was shaking cold after that.
This is Bristols favorite thing to do! She gets in her toy basket and pulls all her toys out and will sit there for hours!
This is Bristols "Dolly" She carries dolly with her where ever she goes. She cant sleep without her. If you say, "give dolly hugs and kisses" she will grab her and burry her face into dolly and hug her so tight! So then I say, "give mommy hugs and kisses" but it doesnt work...she only gives loves to her Dolly!
All month long we have been teaching Bristol to not touch the tree... its pretty to look at but we dont touch it! So she will stand on the couch and stare at it for ten minutes then finally caves in and grabs the ornaments! Little stinker!
Well we were headed to Idaho Falls to go shopping at Sams Club (theres not a costco here, I know depressing) But we never made it there. Our car broke down on us on the highway. We were stranded for 2 hours...it was freeeezing cold. we had to bundle Bristol up in our coats. Then Abe and I played Balderdash while we waited for Eric to bring his cable jumpers and some gas! What an adventure :)
2 comments:
Love the post!!!! I miss you guys so much! I think that is so cute of Briss smiling while you and Abe frown in your broken car! Your hair looks really good by the way!!
Shanti poo your baby is so adorable! The snow looks so pretty and appealing but so very cold. brrrrrrr.....
And if we're ever in AZ at the same time then we better play okay?
Love you and miss you mucho!
Post a Comment