My other count down has been for my sister-in-law Leah to have her 3rd baby, my newest nephew! ...Well that happened early this morning September 29, 2010 little Rigdon James Martinuea enter this world (7lbs 11oz and 20 inches)! He came 3 days early! Lucky Leah, I know! Thats not what she would say though. She had been dilated to a 3 for the last 2 weeks. Her Doc told her 2 weeks ago that she could have this baby any day...she was literally a ticking time bomb! What pregnant woman would be upset about that wonderful news??? Only Leah haha! She told her Doctor, "No, no He cant come any earlier than October 2nd...he has to come on his due date because I have too much going on through the end of September, so he just has to wait! Oh how I love Leah! She always keeps a smiles on my face! We are so excited to have a new little guy in the family! I can't wait to fly down and meet him next weekend! He is so precious. I just love new borns. They are so fresh from heaven you can just feel their pure, clean and sweet spirit so strong! They are such a blessing in our lives whether they are our own or a friends! ...Which leads me to countdown #3...
Yup, the rumors are true! I am pregnant again for the second time this year!! I surprisingly got pregnant like 3 weeks after I miscarried. I am 10 weeks along and sick, sick, sick! I am SO jealous of Leah...She doesn't get 1 once of sickness, just sleepiness! Which I would take over throwing up any day! But I must say having Bristol continually reminds me how worth it-it really is! When I was pregnant with Bristol I was certain I was done... I knew I wanted 4 or 5 more kids so I decided I would adopt the rest. I just didn't think throwing up every 10 seconds could possibly be worth it! BUT, I must say......IT IS SO WORHT IT, every second of every day! Abe and I are so excited to have a new addition to our family! I am due May 2nd, 2011. Bristol and the baby will be 17 months apart...thats a little better than 15 months! I would like to have my kids 18 months apart but I'm thinking I'll give my body a rest after this next one! We are hoping for a Baby Brother! We only have to wait anxiously for 9 more weeks to find out!! Abe has been the biggest help these last 3 weeks that I have been sick. I literally sleep in until 10am, that means he wakes up at 9 (not really, he actually cant sleep so he really wakes up at 5 or 6 unwillingly) but he gets Bristol out of bed at 9am, changes her diaper (sometimes, only of it's not poopies), feeds her and plays with her! Then he makes me breakfast and brings it to me (so sweet)! He does the dishes, laundry and even vacuums!! I have the best husband ever! I love him every second of every day...even when I'm pregnant, sick and grumpy! He has been a life savor! We are taking a little over night vacation tomorrow! He deserves it :) We are going to Breckenridge, 2 hours away to stay in this cozy lodge up in the mountains (Abes favorite place). The trees are turning yellow and red! We'll be sure to take plenty of pictures don't worry! Off to watch Iorn Man 2 with Abe! Goodnight!
1 comment:
Awh i love you! congrats again on being pregnant!!
Post a Comment