YAY!!! We finally found a camping spot! Me and Adelle are so excited to get the fire going so we can roast twinkies and marshmallows. MMM MMMM!
What a beautiful view! We found the coolest camping spot EVER! It has this slight drop off and when it was dark you could see city lights. It was perfect!
Oh what a night! Bristol did AWESOME! She slept the whole night in her play pin at the bottom of our feet! But when 6am rolled around and the campers 50 feet from us never went to sleep and were making all sorts of noise it woke Briss and I up! Usually Bristol sleeps in until 8am and then plays in her crib until 9am! I know, IM SO LUCKY!
Tanner, Abe and Bristol sitting by the fire! We had fun doing fire rockets (not sure if thats the correct wording)! All of the guys tried it out. I think Tanner won... Fire Rockets, for those of you that don't know... is when you fart and hold the lighter up to your butt and it creates a fire ball!!
No comments:
Post a Comment