Wednesday, June 2, 2010

There was lots to see on our walk...cute little bunnies!!

This is a funny story, i found this field full of prarrie dogs so of course i pull out my camera (i'm from AZ, i don't see these kids of animals) I start walking towards the little guy to snap a quick picture. It started barking at me!!! I started laughing and continued to get closer...his bark got louder and louder i started getting a little freaked out. I thought he was going to come running at me to attack!! So i quickly took the picture and ran!

3 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Yeah for a blog!!!!! Ok you have to promise to update every week. Even if it is nothing exciting....pictures of you guys is what we need. =) It is so nice and green there. Now I'm jealous!!

Chandra said...

cute! it looks so pretty up there! I hope you are going good :) ps one good thing about you being away is htat you update your blog alot! haha

Shanny said...

CHANDRA- Haha YES i do! I sit at home all day and have nothing better to do!!! :)