So i was looking through pictures and i found quite a few of Briss sitting in the same crack on the couch....It must be comfy!
She's flyin!!!
"Sorry mommy, I cant help that i'm cute!"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice! Love the posts! It will be good to see what you're little fam is up too! I need to change my blog to a married couple blog soon. Hope your having a blast!
Yeah for blogging!!!! Now I feel like i'm a little more apart of your lives again! Well the Zoo looked so fun and you know my kids would have a blast. How fun you guys live by Spencer and Annie. Well I'm jealous everyone else in my family gets to see you guys but us =( Well keep blogging and I will do the same. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!
Abe and I got married in March of 08. We've made so many fun memories the last couple years. We are truly best friends and enjoy ALOMST every second we get to spend together. Bristol Noel Sellards came along to us in December 18, 2009! We are so blessed and grateful to have her in our lives. She has added so much love and joy to our lives. We just recently have moved to Littleton, Colorado for a temporary job opportunity Abe has taken with Rocky Mountain Insulation!! This offer came along at such a perfect time in our lives-definitaly a blessing. It was the hardest thing i have ever done...packing up my life, saying goodbye to our families and moving to a place i've never been. But now that were here and the tearful goodbyes are all said and done we sure are loving it here! It beats AZ heat any day. Its so beautiful up here. Abe and i have depended on each other more than ever. I know we will look back on this time in our lives and cherish it FOREVER! So many memories to make!
2 comments:
Nice! Love the posts! It will be good to see what you're little fam is up too! I need to change my blog to a married couple blog soon. Hope your having a blast!
Yeah for blogging!!!! Now I feel like i'm a little more apart of your lives again! Well the Zoo looked so fun and you know my kids would have a blast. How fun you guys live by Spencer and Annie. Well I'm jealous everyone else in my family gets to see you guys but us =( Well keep blogging and I will do the same. LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment