Happy 23rd Birthday to me!
So Abe surprised me and ditched school to spend the whole entire day with me! That was my favorite gift. He knows if I could I would spend every second of every day with him and since school has started I feel like I hardly get to see him. When I woke up and he was next to me, I was SO excited! I knew it was going to be a good day!
He started the morning off taking me to breakfast. I had been wanting to try out this little breakfast joint called, "Flap Jack" forever! It so tasty!
They make this AMAZING syrup called "FLAP-JACK gravy" Holy cow its addicting! They have like 10 other syrup choices also but the flap-jack gravy is definitely my favorite. I even bought a bottle to take home with me!
We love our Briss Briss and she loves her froot loops!
Whaaa-Baaaam!
Check it out... you know you are all jealous!
Best breakfast EVER!!!
After breakfast we went shopping, then out for a walk!
Yay the snow is finally starting to melt away some!
My birthday would not have been complete without my little Bristol bug! She gave me lots of birthday kisses! She just walked over to me and gave me kisses without me even asking for them, it was so sweet! :)
My dear sweet friend Teresa Bowen came by with all kinds of birthday surprises for me! She made me the cutest cake! I LOVE strawberries. Abe had her make me some Angel Food cake cause he knows thats one of my favorite things on this earth! Mmmm...it was SO tasty! She and her hubby Casey got me a new game for my B-day, a wonderful card and a cute birthday ribbon that I wore all day, it says, "Aged to PERFECTION" hah dont know about that!! I have such great friends, oh how I love them!
Isnt this the cutest cake you have ever seen! I didnt want to eat it...I wanted to save it forever but I sure am glad we dug into it because it tasted even better than it looked, surprising I know...but dang, Teresa sure can bake! We had her and Casey come over later that night for a little cake eating!
Before Dinner we went to a few different stores. One request of mine was a stop at the pet store! Bristol LOVES all kinds of animals. Just look at her face!
On to look at the Birdies! It never gets old with Bristol!
Oh but doggies are by far her FAVORITE!
Im not much of a pet lover! I think dogs are stinky and yucky...but we may have to get one someday, I see how much Bristol loves them! :)
I love going to Idaho Falls cause they have Target and all kinds of other stores that Rexburg doesnt have!!! Rexburg only has a K-mart, a small Wal-mart (not super), Porters (an expensive craft store, i miss Hobby Lobby), Walgreens, Albertsons, 1 other grocery store and thats about it. LAME, I know...thats why I love going to Idaho Falls :)
Mmmmm....
Thanks Abe and Bristol for the best day ever! You guys made it so special for me. I loved my surprises and the gifts! Abe got me some candy and new games, YAY! Were obsessed with playing games with the Bowens. I wish I could re-play my birthday everyday, I love nothing more than spending all day with the 2 people I love most in life....ABE and BRISTOL! My life would be so incomplete without them!
PS thanks for all the Happy Birthday Text messages and cards from... Kathleen, Avery and Ethan, Mom, Dad and family and Weston! I feel very special to have so many family and friends that love and care about me! :)
I LOVE YOU ALL
1 comment:
ohmygosh that cake is amazing! yumx200=that cake. so cute! hope it was a blast, sure looks like it was:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment